Guide :

Bumpy lifeless flesh coloured bumps covering my whole face.

For about 4 years now my skin hasn't been looking as healthy and glowly as it once was. I'm currently Towards the end of my ten age hers and this has damaged my self esteem. The bumps are very noticeable and I have no clue on how to get rid of them and why they are there. can someone pelease help me this has been going on for 4-5 years. I can't emphasise enough when I say they are covering my whole face.

Research, Knowledge and Information :

Are tiny little bumps (skin coloured) clogged pores or acne ...

Are tiny little bumps (skin coloured) clogged pores or acne? They're covering my whole face and I can't wash harshly because of my hypersensitive skin
Read More At :

Face covered in tiny non-inflamed bumps - General acne ...

Face covered in tiny non-inflamed bumps Archived ... My whole face has these very small flesh colored bumps on them. ...
Read More At :

Small bumps all over my face! - BeautyTalk

I have so many small bumps all over my face. ... They were like flesh coloured raised bumps. If I touched my face I ... These small bumps that cover my cheeks and ...
Read More At :

Skin Growths - Hull Dermatology & Aesthetics

Whenever you can see the bumps on the skin, ... warts appear on the face and forehead. They are flesh-colored or ... Copyright © 2014 Hull Dermatology & Aesthetics.
Read More At :

Flesh-Colored Bumps on the Skin | LIVESTRONG.COM

Apr 14, 2015 · Flesh-Colored Bumps on the Skin. by SABRINA STAPLETON Last Updated: Apr 15, 2015. Sabrina Stapleton. ... Flesh-colored bumps are a common skin complaint.
Read More At :

Tiny Bumps Under The Skin On My Face | Sterling Minerals

Tiny Bumps Under The Skin On My Face ~ Is It Acne? ... is a closed comedone which is either raised, skin colored bumps or something similar to whiteheads.
Read More At :

How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores |

How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores Tips to smooth out and prevent bumpy skin | Clogged pores can be a harmless type of acne (as long as you don't squeeze them), but ...
Read More At :

Slideshow: Lumps and Bumps: What’s on My Skin?

Slideshow: Lumps and Bumps: What’s on My Skin? ... flesh-colored sacs under your skin are filled with keratin ... bright red spots or bumps on your skin are usually ...
Read More At :

Suggested Questions And Answer :

How to cure small flesh coloured bumps on face?

Hi, How are you?Acne is a common skin disease that causes pimples, which form when hair follicles under the  skin clog up with dirt, bacteria, or  excess cells. The flesh colored bumps could indeed be due to acne and if it doesn't go away, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper medication. Try also to avoid picking at it to prevent secondary bacterial infection as well as scarring. Wash your face regularly and avoid irritants. Take care and do keep us posted.
Read More At : ...

bumpy skin

Acne can vary from patient to patient, from little white bumps to blackheads or cysts. Treatment is not limited to topical treatments. Differin is the most effective topical treatment especially when used in conjunction with oral antibiotics like erythromycin or an anti-androgen contraceptive pill like Yasmin or Diane35. If your skin is sensitive but prone to acne i recommend the facial wash and mositurizer by Lutsine Hydrafnia, especially made for acne-prone skin which is dry or damaged by acne treatments.Do not squeeze your spots this will spread the bacteria and could cause scarring. Love loiloi x
Read More At : ...


You don't need to see a dermatologist, your regular doctor can prescribe you an effective topical acne gel such as Dalacin-T or Duac gel or a course of oral anti-biotics. If you are female, changing to an anti-androgen birth control pill like Diane35 can help. Eloise x
Read More At : ...

Redness on certain areas of face.. bumpy but not acne?

Also would like to add that I never really have/had problematic skin. The only time I really ever break out will be before/during a cycle due to hormones.
Read More At : ...

big hard swollen painful bump

Can you please help me
Read More At : ...

Clogged Pores

Yeah, comedonal acne is often much harder to get rid of than inflamed acne.  The antibiotics and wash don't really help comedonal acne.  To get rid of it, you need to get your skin exfoliating on a regular basis and to use something that will help push out the impactions in your skin.  Retinoids (such as Tazorac) are one of the prescription treatments that help with this.  Taz is pretty strong - so you may get a lot of dryness and irritation at first, and retinoids can sometimes flare up comedones into inflamed pimples.  Since you are already on an antibiotic, that may help reduce an initial acne flare.  There are milder RX retinoids as well - Retin-A, Differin.  There are also OTC versions that are not as potent, but do work well for some people.  I use Vivant's Derm A Gel, which is an OTC treatment that contains vitamin A propionate and lactic acid.  It works great on my skin. I would not do microderm - it sometimes irritates the skin enough that the noninflamed acne flares up into inflamed acne.  Regular chemical peels with extractions (done by someone with experience treating acne - not just any old day spa) can really help clear the skin.  I still get them even though I have been mainly clear for the last year and a half.   Other topcial treatments than can help include salicylic or mandelic acid.  Glycolic acid will help the skin exfoliate, which can help loosen acne impactions.   Realize that whatever treatment you try, it will take time for you to start seeing a difference, so don't give up if you don't get clear right away.  Most treatments take at least 6-8 wks to start showing a difference.  
Read More At : ...

Black spot

Hello indu7,I would suggest going to your family doctor to begin with. Let your doctortake a look at the black spot on your cheek. Do not try to " remove"the black spot. You don't know what caused the black spot on yourcheek.Trying to remove the black spot would make it worse. I would go to the doctor. My guess is the doctor may refer you to a dermatologist as this is a skin problem. Good luck. Eve
Read More At : ...


Hi. Clearasil products are quite harsh and i wouldn't recommend them unless you have strong oily skin. For the occassional spot i use ByeByeBlemish drying lotion which you apply directly to the spot rather than over the whole face. Taking an anti-histamine and using hydrocortizone cream are sensible things to do in the case of hives or contact dermatitis. I would also use a gentle cleanser such as one by Eucerin whilst your skin is sensitized. If the rash does not clear soon or you develop any other symptoms such as swelling of the tongue or fingers or troubling breathing seek medical help as allergies can be dangerous. Many cosmetic products now have use-by dates on, or say 6M or 12M to advice you how many months they will be effective for after opening so check for these. Loiloi xx
Read More At : ...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.
next Question || Previos Question
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.1473 seconds